The Risk Management Center
Comprehensive Risk Management, Employee Safety and Compliance Platform
Help protect your company with the Risk Management Center, a unique web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization's risk prevention efforts.
The Risk Management Center allows you to reduce risk and improve workplace safety by creating effective risk mitigation programs. It is easy to access and use, and provides a cost-effective risk reduction and safety center for your entire organization.
The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to proactively manage risk exposures to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs
Risk Management Solutions for your Business
- Access a best-practices safety library
- Manage incidents, analyze loss sources, and comply with OSHA reporting requirements
- Deliver employee safety training efficiently and effectively
- Access HR best-practice templates, training, news alerts, and expert advice
- Comply with OSHA hazard communication standards
- Automate safety audits, field inspections, and corrective action reporting
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
Tools You Need to Enhance Your Risk Management Program
- COI Track - Manage the Certificate of Insurance (COI) process and ensure your business is protected from unexpected liability
- BBS Track - Cultivate a safety culture throughout your organization with a Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) Program. Ensure your employees are doing their jobs safely.
- HR Essentials - Achieve HR compliance, enabled through online education materials, an HR & Benefits library, and access to on-demand experts.
- Safety Observation Track - Perform and track safety observations and demonstrate job compliance
- Incident Track - Report claims and reduce incidents. Track employee injuries and related time off of work, conduct incident analyses, and run OSHA 300 Logs
- Job Description Track - Build job descriptions that clearly communicate employee responsibilities and job-related health and safety requriements
- SDS Track - Comply with the new Globally Harmonized System
- Training Track - Automated your entire employee training process. Schedule, track and document training with a database of training titles
- Audit Track - Create audits, surveys, questionnaires, and self-assessments
- Online Risk Management Library - Access a multitude of bilingual risk management documents and resources
Benefits at a Glance
- Comprehensive risk management platform eliminates the need for multiple programs
- Easy access through web-based application
- Complete library of safety and risk management materials based on industry best practices
- The tools for a true behavior-based safety program
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Improve profitability through reduced costs and increased productivity
- No internal developments or maintenance costs
- Customized to your organization's needs.
To learn more, or to sign up for a no-obligation webinar, contact Tracy Combs in the Loss Control Department at losscontrol [at] wichert [dot] com or (330) 920-7649.