Wichert Insurance and its specialized branches are a leading provider of personal insurance, business insurance, employee benefits to clients throughout the country. Representing most major insurers, Wichert Insurance provides unsurpassed service and a comprehensive selection of insurance choices.
- Community-Based - Through its network of full-service agencies, Wichert Insurance retains a legacy of community-based relationships while helping clients access and secure the best value and coverage for their needs.
- Our Approach - Using our specialized four-step process, we work with you and your team to understand your business and help you identify, measure, insure, and control your risks.
- Quality Choices - Wichert Insurance offers a broad selection insurance carriers, services, and advocacy support to assist clients in managing risk and rebuilding businesses, property, and lives.
- Specialty Expertise - Wichert has unique and extensive expertise in working with public entities, architects and engineers, towing operations, social service agencies, non-profits, and employee benefits.
- Independent Agency - As an independent and Trusted Choice agency, Wichert Insurance can provide choices of carriers, coverage, and rates, helping clients design a coverage plan that meets specific needs and offers the best value and coverage.
- Loss Control - Clients that proactively engage in loss control and safety benefit from lower insurance premiums, reduced accidents, injuries and claims, and increased productivity. Wichert's in-house loss control specialists are available at no additional cost to review operations, facilities, and practices to identify ways to reduce risks.
- Claims Administration and Analysis - With in-house claims professionals, Wichert Insurance can provide expert claims administration and will work aggressively to promptly and fairly resolve your claims. Wichert utilizes a proprietary RiskMaster® database of more than 18,000 claims. Wichert Insurance can provide exclusive information to assist clients with risk management decisions and help prevent losses.
- Advocacy - When losses occur, Wichert Insurance serves as an advocate for their clients through the claims preparation and resolution process.
Where We Are
Offices in / Licensed in
We are located in Ohio, Wisconsin, and Florida, and are also licensed in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.