Wichert Insurance is a leading provider of personal and business insurance, including employee benefits to clients throughout the Midwest. Representing most major insurers, Wichert Insurance provides unsurpassed service and a comprehensive selection of insurance choices.
- Community-Based - Through its network of full-service agencies Wichert Insurance retains its legacy of community-based relationships while helping clients access and secure the best value and coverage for their needs.
- Quality Choices - Wichert Insurance offers a broad selection of policies, coverage, services and advocacy support to assist clients in managing risk and rebuilding businesses, property and lives.
- Specialty Expertise - Wichert's expertise includes specialty areas such as public entities, towing operations, social service agencies, employee benefits, loss control and claims management.
- Trend Tracker - With more than a century of experience in the industry, Wichert Insurance is adept at reading trends and helping clients prepare for changes in the insurance market.
- Independent Agency - As an independent and Trusted Choice agency, Wichert Insurance can provide choices of carriers, coverage, and rates, helping clients design a coverage plan that meets specific needs and offers the best value and coverage.
- Client Service - Many Wichert Insurance professionals have been with the agency for over 20 years. Over the years thousands of clients have come to know their agent and have placed their trust in them.
- Loss Control - Clients that proactively engage in loss control and safety program benefit from lower insurance premiums, reduced accidents, injuries and claims, and increased profitability. Wichert's in-house loss control specialists are available at no additional cost to review operations, facilities and practices to identify ways to reduce risks.
- Claims Administration and Analysis - With in-house claims professionals, Wichert Insurance can provide expert claims administration and will work aggressively to promptly and fairly resolve your claims. Wichert utilizes a proprietary RiskMaster® database of more than 18,000 claims. Wichert Insurance can provide exclusive information to assist clients with risk management decisions and help prevent losses.
- Advocacy - When losses occur, Wichert Insurance serves as an advocate for their clients through the claims preparation and resolution process.
- Expertise - Wichert expertise includes core insurance and specialty areas such as:
- Personal - home, auto, life
- Public entities
- Towing and recovery operations
- Social services agencies
- Employee benefits and healthcare
- Commercial trucking
- Financial services
- Farming and agricultrual operations
We Get to Know You
Wichert Insurance uses an account management team approach so clients can reach an individual who can assist with questions, claims or coverage on the first call.
With an average tenure of 15 years, Wichert's insurance professionals are committed career individuals and dedicated to delivering unsurpassed customer service.
So If You Are Wondering...
- Do we have enough insurance coverage?
- Are we paying too much for insurance?
- Is our insurance agent tied to only one company?
- Are we getting the best rate we can with the most coverage?
- Is it prudent to change insurance companies?
- Will we have someone to support us when we have a claim?
- Is it possible to have an agent with our best interests in mind?
- Is there an insurance company that provides the type of insurance we need?
- Can I find a company that can meet our specialized needs?
- We Get to Know You - We are here to answer your questions and get to know you.
- We Analyze Your Needs - Wichert will analyze your situation and recommend the best products and services to meet your needs.
- We Offer An Unbiased Perspective - We have an unbiased perspective since we are independent agencies and can offer products from most major carriers.
- We Review Your Coverage Regularly - Wichert continues to review your coverage on a regular basis to assist you with your changing needs.